Home | All about HIOW | Members and Officers | Association meeting dates | Key documents | Links | Election Results | Responses | Best Value Network | Other Useful Information
Back to 1997 Meetings Index | Back to Agenda Page
ASSOCIATION OF HAMPSHIRE AND ISLE OF WIGHT LOCAL AUTHORITIES
Friday 26 September 1997
Paper from the Policy Officer
It is recommended that -
(1) the Action Plan be adopted as a framework for taking forward the objectives of the Association;
(2) the Action Plan be communicated to partner organisations, professional groups and the staff side for consultation;
(3) that the results of these consultations be reported back to the Association and the Action Plan be reviewed.
1. The Association at its first meeting in June 1997 discussed its initial priorities and asked for an Action Plan to be prepared in the light of that discussion. This Action Plan has been prepared by the Associationís Chief Executive Support Group.
2. The Action Plan (Annex 1) provides a basis for members to consider further what they want to achieve through the Association and to discuss priorities. It also provides a document which can be used to raise the profile of the Association amongst partner organisations, professional groups and staff generally.
Copy of Action Plan available on request
|Author:||Nick Goulder, Policy Manager|
|TOP OF PAGE|