AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 1997 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 18 July 1997
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Minutes of the Meeting Held on 6 June (paper 3).
4. Presentation by Alan Whitehead MP on the Government’s Legislative Programme and the Implications for Local Government in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
PART I ITEMS FOR DECISION
5. Regional Development Agencies
To consider paper from the Policy Officer (paper 5).
6. Appointments to Outside Bodies
To consider paper from the Policy Officer (paper 6).
7. The "Petals" of the R.O.S.E.
To consider a paper from the Policy Officer and to receive a verbal report on the meeting of local authorities in Basingstoke on 9 July about sub-regions within R.O.S.E. (the "rest" of the south-east) (paper 7).
PART II MATTERS FOR INFORMATION
8. S.E.R.F. Foundation Meeting
To receive a report on the Foundation meeting of the South East Regional Forum on 14 July 1997.
9. Community Safety Policy
To note a report from the Policy Officer (paper 9).
10. Association Secretariat
To note a report from the Honorary Secretary (paper 10).
11. Date and Venue of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting will be held on Friday 26 September 1997 at the New Forest District Council.
Last update: 04/08/2008