AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 1997 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 28 November 1997
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Minutes of the Meeting held on 26 September 1997 (paper 2).
3. Welfare to Work
A presentation on the New Deal, Welfare to Work, by Richard Foster, Regional Director of the Employment Service, London and the South East Region, and by Rhiannon Williams, Southampton District Manager.
PART 1 - ITEMS FOR DECISION
4. Welfare to Work: The New Deal (paper 4).
5. Hampshire County Council Structure Plan Review: Progress Report (paper 5). Copy of report available on request.
6. Observer Status (paper 6).
7. Hampshire Youth Service Sub-Committee - Appointment of District Council Representative
To appoint a representative of the District Councils to join the Youth Service Sub-Committee of the Hampshire County Council Education Committee (paper 7).
PART 11 - MATTERS FOR INFORMATION
8. LGA Committees:
(a) to note membership of Local Government Association Committees (paper 8A).
(b) to receive a report from Councillor Roger Price on work of the LGA Economic Regeneration Committee (paper 8B) . Copy of report available on request.
9. Community Safety (paper 9).
10. Standards of Conduct in Local Government (paper 10).
11. South of London ‘Petal’ (paper 11).
12. SERPLAN - Developing a South East Regional Strategy (paper 12).
13. Programme of meetings 1998/99 (paper 13).
14. Date and Venue of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting will be held on Friday 30 January 1998 at the Castle, Hampshire County Council, Winchester.
Last update: 04/08/2008