AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 1998 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 24 July 1998
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Minutes of the meeting held on 29 May (paper 1).
PART 1 - ITEMS FOR DECISION
2. SERPLAN Draft Regional Guidance: A Sustainable Development Strategy for the South East (paper 2). Copy of this paper available from Bruce Neilson, Havant Borough Council.
3. The Association's Performance Indicators and Work Programme (paper 3).
PART 11 - MATTERS FOR INFORMATION
4. Report Back on the Conference South East Regional Forum held on 17 July (oral report by Chair and Honorary Secretary).
5. Community Safety: Report back from
(a) the Inaugural Seminar of the Standing Conference on Crime, Disorder and Social Exclusion held on 17 June (paper 5A)
(b) Crime and Disorder Act and its Implementation, Seminar held on 6 July (paper 5B).
Copies of these papers are available from Ros Cassy at The Hampton Trust.
6. LGA - Representation from the South Central Electoral College
Report by the Policy Officer (paper 6).
7. Improving Local Governance Steering Group (Hampshire) - Report Back from the meeting of the Steering Group held on 24 June
The minutes will be circulated in advance if they become available.
Copy of minutes available on request.
8. LGA Economic Regeneration Committee
Report back by Councillor Roger Price (paper 8).
9. LGA Planning Committee
Report back by Councillor Tony Ludlow (paper 9).
10 Local Government Information Service
Joint report of County Librarian, Hampshire County Council, and the Association's Policy Officer (paper 10).
11. Date of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on Friday 25 September 1998 at the Hart Leisure Centre, Hitches Lane, Fleet.
Last update: 04/08/2008