AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 1999 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 23 July 1999
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Lord Mayor of Portsmouth, Councillor David Horne.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 4 June (paper 3).
4. Lifelong Learning and the White Paper on Post-16 Education
A presentation by Ewart Wooldridge, Director of Arts, Countryside and Community, Hampshire County Council and Peter Clyne, an independent consultant (paper 4).
PART 1 - ITEMS FOR DECISION
5. The Future for Project Integra
Report by the County Surveyor (paper 5)
6. Regional Cultural Consortium
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 6)
PART II - ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
7. South East England Regional Assembly
Feedback from the AGM on 22 July in Oxford, including the preparation of the Regional Economic Strategy for the South East (oral report).
8. The Hampshire Structure Plan 1996-2011: Response to the Proposed Modifications
Report by the County Planning Officer (paper 8).
9. LGA Waste and Environmental Management Committee - 15 June 1999
Report-back from Councillor Paula Baker (Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council) (paper 9).
10. Date of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday 24 September 1999 at Eastleigh Borough Council.
Last update: 04/08/2008