AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 1999 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 24 September 1999
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 23 July (paper 3).
PART 1 - ITEMS FOR DECISION
4. Regional Development and Local Discretion - A Review of Three Consultations
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 4).
5. Public Health - White Paper July 1999
Report by HIOW Health Leads (Director of Social Services, Hampshire and Chief Executive, Eastleigh) (paper 5).
6. Local Transport Plan 2000
Report by the County Surveyor (paper 6).
7. Review of Public Transport Policies in Hampshire
Report by the County Surveyor (paper 7).
8. Hampshire County Structure Plan 1996-2011: Response to the Proposed Modifications
(a) Report by the County Planning Officer (paper 8A)
(b) Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 8B).
9. Government Policy on Shopping Development
Report by the Head of Planning and the Chief Executive, Test Valley Borough Council (paper 9).
10. Closing the Accounts for 1998/99
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 10).
PART II - ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
11. South East England Regional Assembly (SEERA)
Report-back by the Chair of SEERA, Councillor Keith House (to be tabled at the meeting). (Copy of report-back attached)
12. SEEDA Urban Renaissance Conference 23 September (Southampton)
Oral report-back. (Notes of Conference attached).
13. The Local Government Association (LGA) and Regional Groupings
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 13).
14. LGA Planning Executive - 14 September 1999
Report-back by Councillor Keith House (to be tabled at the meeting). (Copy of report-back attached),
15. Working Together Better - Following up a Proposal from the Environment Agency and Local Government Association (LGA)
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 15).
16. Date of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday 26 November 1999 at Winchester City Council.
Last update: 04/08/2008