AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2000 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Annual Meeting held on 2 June 2000
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Election of Chairman.
3. Election of Vice-Chairman.
4. Minutes of the meeting held on 24 March (paper 4).
5. Briefing from DETR on the Local Government Bill
Presentation by Avril Atkinson, seconded to DETR from local government (paper 5).
ITEMS FOR DECISION
6. Regional Planning Guidance
Report by the Chief Executive of Havant Borough Council and the Policy Manager in association with the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Planning Officers' Group (paper 6).
7. Learning and Skills Council for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
Report by the Chief Executive of Rushmoor Borough Council and the Policy Manager (paper 7).
8. The Association's Annual Report 2000 and Review of Action Plan to 2001
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 8).
9. Appointments to Outside Bodies
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 9).
10. The Association's Budget and Subscriptions for 2000/2001
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 10).
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
11. Social Affairs and Health Executive Meeting - 18 April 2000
Report-back from Councillor Mrs Maureen Robinson (New Forest District Council) (paper 11).
12. Date of Next Meeting
(1) The Seminar for Members on the Local Government Bill will be held on 21 July at 9.30 am at Cricklade College, Andover.
(2) It is recommended that, in view of the lack of planned business, the meeting scheduled for 28 July be cancelled.
(3) The next meeting of the Association will be at 10.00 am on Friday 29 September at Gosport Borough Council.
Last update: 04/08/2008