AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2000 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 24 March 2000
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 28 January 2000 (paper 2).
3. Climate Change in the South East - developing the environmental agenda
Presentation by Peter Quarmby, Area Manager, Environment Agency.
ITEMS FOR DECISION
4. Partnership with the Environment Agency
Joint report by the Area Manager, Environment Agency and the Policy Manager (paper 4)
5. Proposals for Hampshire and Isle of Wight Air Quality Strategy
Report by the City Environmental Health and Trading Standards Officer, Portsmouth City Council (paper 5). Please contact Alan Higgins at Portsmouth City Council for a copy of this report.
6. Meeting the Aims of the Modernised Agenda for Local Government - a Sustainable Resource Opportunity
Report by the County Surveyor (Hampshire County Council) and the Head of Public Services (New Forest District Council) (paper 6).
7. Regional Planning Guidance
Report by County Planning Officer (paper 7).
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
8. South East England Regional Assembly Business Plan
Report by the Chief Executive of Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council and the Policy Manager (paper 8).
9. Local Government Association Social Affairs and Health Executive
Report-back by Councillor Mrs Maureen Robinson (New Forest District Council) (paper 9)
10. Local Government Regional Forum
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 10).
11. Members' Seminar on 21 July and Revised Venues for HIOW meetings
Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 11).
12. Date of Next Meeting
To note that the Annual Meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday 2 June 2000 at the Castle, Winchester.
Last update: 04/08/2008