AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2000 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 24 November 2000
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 29 September (paper 2).
3. Health Issues
(a) Joint Working with the Health Service - presentation by the Chief Executive of the North and Mid Hants Health Authority in association with Hampshire County Council (paper 3A).
(b) LGA Social Affairs and Health Forum on Public Health, 17 October, and Executive Meeting, 18 October 2000
Report-back by Councillor Mrs Maureen Robinson, New Forest District Council (paper 3B)
ITEMS FOR DECISION
4. Local Government Act 2000 - Model Code of Conduct for Members
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 4).
5. Local Government Finance:
(a) Modernising Local Government Finance - the Association’s Response to the Green Paper
Report by the Chief Financial Officers’ Group in conjunction with the Honorary Secretary (paper 5A)
(b) Area Cost Adjustment
Report-back by Councillor Brian Palmer, Test Valley Borough Council (paper 5B).
6. Procurement for Best Value
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 6).
7. LGA Conference 2001
Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 7).
8. Seminar on E-Government
Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 8).
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
9. Lessons of the Fuel Crisis and Flooding
Report by the Chief Emergency Planning Officer, Hampshire County Council (paper 9).
10. Hampshire Economic Partnership Conference and Progress
Report-back by the Chief Executive of Rushmoor Borough Council (paper 10).
11. Local Government Regional Forum
Report-back by the Honorary Secretary (paper 11).
12. Meeting with Keith Hellawell - the meeting with Keith Hellawell will be held at 1.15 pm at the Haymarket Theatre, Basingstoke (paper 12).
13. Date of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday 26 January 2001 at the Harlington Centre, Fleet.
Last update: 04/08/2008