AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2000 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 28 January 2000
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26 November 1999 (paper 2).
3. (a) The new Local Government Bill
Presentation by Gerry Keen-Haudin of the Improvement and Development Agency (IDeA)
(b) The Local Government Improvement Programme
Presentation by Adele Wilter, IDeA Review Manager and Winchester City Council.
ITEMS FOR DECISION
4. Asylum Seekers - Interim Arrangements
Report by the Director of Social Services, Hampshire County Council (paper 4).
5. European Issues
Joint report of the Chief Executives of Hampshire County Council and Havant Borough Council (paper 5).
6. Computerised Address Systems
Report by the Chief Executive, Hampshire County Council (paper 6).
7. Subscriptions and Budget for the Association 2000/2001
Report by Policy Manager (paper 7).
ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
8. Hampshire Structure Plan 1996-2011 (Review): Proposed Further Modifications - Response to Consultation
Report by the County Planning Officer, Hampshire County Council (paper 8).
9. South East England Regional Assembly (SEERA)
Report-back from Chair (to be tabled).
10. South East Regional Cultural Consortium
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 10).
11. Local Government Association Social Affairs and Health Executive
Report-back by Councillor Mrs Maureen Robinson (New Forest District Council) (paper 11).
12. Hampshire Economic Partnership - Progress Report
Report-back by Councillor Geoff Woolger (Rushmoor Borough Council) (paper 12).
13. The Hampshire Playing Fields Association
Report-back by Councillor David Curtis (Fareham Borough Council) (paper 13).
14. Date of Next Meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday 24 March 2000 at Rushmoor Borough Council.
Audit Commission Consultation Paper - Best Value Audit and Inspection Fees (additional item)
Last update: 04/08/2008