AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2001 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 23 March 2001
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 26 January 2001 (paper 2).
3. Rural White Paper - presentation by Henry Cleary, Head of Rural Development Division, DETR. (Rural White Paper Implementation Plan - paper 3).
Note: The Local Government Association has been invited to attend.
ITEMS FOR DECISION
4. Developing a Community Planning Framework for Hampshire
Report by the Chief Executive, Test Valley Borough Council (paper 4).
5. Housing for Key Workers - Proposed Strategy
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 5).
6. Best Value - Registering Membersí Concerns
Report by Policy Manager (paper 6).
7. Electronic Government: Report Back and Future Joint Working
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 7).
8. Flooding: Proposed Conference and report-back from the Southern Area Environment Group
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 8).
9. Member Development
Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 9).
10. Arrangements for Annual Meeting
Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 10).
PART II - ITEMS FOR INFORMATION
11. Health Improvement Board Membership
Report by the Director of Social Services, Hampshire County Council (paper 11).
12. Supporting People
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 12).
13. Town and Parish Twinning Arrangements
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 13).
14. Local Government Association Social Affairs and Health Executive
Report-back by Councillor Mrs Maureen Robinson (New Forest District Council) (paper 14).
15. Date of Annual Meeting - 1 June 2001, Havant.
To note that the Annual Meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on Friday 1 June 2001 at the Civic Offices, Havant.
Last update: 04/08/2008