AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2001 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 30 November 2001
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Lord Mayor of Portsmouth (Councillor Elaine Baker).
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 28 September 2001 (paper 3).
4. Presentation by Alan Whitehead MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at DTLR.
5. Learning and Skills Council - presentation by the Chairwoman, Penny Melville-Brown on the first six months of the Learning and Skills Council (paper 5).
ITEMS FOR DECISION
6. Improving Participation in the Democratic Process
Report by the Chief Executive of Rushmoor Borough Council (paper 6).
7. Travel Concessions For The Blind And Partially Sighted
Report by the County Surveyor (paper 7).
8. Response to the Government’s Consultation on the Proposal to Establish a New Health Authority for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
Report by the Chief Executives’ Group (paper 8).
9. Involving Patients and the Public in Healthcare
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 9).
10. Approach to Gypsy and Traveller Unauthorised Encampments in Hampshire
Report by the Chief Executive, Hampshire County Council (paper 10 ).
11. Regional Cultural Consortium
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 11).
12. Date of next meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on 25 January 2002 at the Civic Offices, Eastleigh.
Last update: 04/08/2008