AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2002 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Annual Meeting held on 7 June 2002
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by Councillor John Hoy, Chairman of New Forest District Council.
3. Appointment of Chairman.
4. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 22 March 2002 (paper 5).
6. Joint Work with the Local Government Association
Brian Briscoe, Chief Executive of the LGA, will talk about priorities for the LGA and working locally.
7. Regional Government White Paper
Paul Bevan, Chief Executive of the South East England Regional Assembly, will introduce the Governmentís White Paper on Regional Government (paper 7).
8. The Associationís Action Plan 2002-2003 and Annual Report 2001-2002
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 8).
9. The Associationís Budget and Subscriptions 2002-2003
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 9).
10. Appointments to Outside Bodies
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 10).
11. Programme of meetings 2002-2003 and date of next meeting
(a) Report by the Honorary Secretary (paper 11); and
(b) To note that the next meeting of the Association will be hosted by Hampshire County Council on Friday 27 September at 10.00 am.
Last update: 04/08/2008