AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2002 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 22 March 2002
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Mayor of Winchester, Councillor Therese Evans.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 25 January 2002 (paper 3).
4. Local Authority Health Overview and Scrutiny
Report by the Chief Executives’ Group in consultation with Directors of Social Services (paper 4).
5. Regional Economic Strategy
Report by the Chairman of the HEP Executive and the Policy Manager (paper 5).
6. The Free Travel Option for the Blind and Other People with Difficulty Handling Cash
Report by the Chief Executive of Rushmoor Borough Council in consultation with the County and District Councils (paper 6).
7. Date of Annual Meeting
To note that the Annual Meeting of the Association will be held on 7 June 2002 at New Forest District Council (Appletree Court, Lyndhurst) at 10.30 am with political group meetings from 9.30 am.
Last update: 04/08/2008