AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2002 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 25 January 2002
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 30 November 2001 (paper 2).
MATTERS FOR DEBATE
3. "Delivering A Fundamental Change" - the Government’s Planning Green Paper
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 3).
4. "Strong Local Leadership - Quality Public Services": The Local Government White Paper
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 4).
MATTERS FOR DECISION
5. Police Reform: Integration of Crime and Disorder Reduction Partnerships and Drug Action Teams
Report by the Chairman of the Portsmouth Drugs Action Team (paper 5).
6. Community Strategy for Hampshire: County-Level Arrangements
Joint report by the Chief Executive of Hampshire County Council and the Policy Manager (paper 6).
7. Appointments to Outside Bodies
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 7).
8. Budget and Subscriptions for 2001/2002
Joint report by the Honorary Treasurer and the Policy Manager (paper 8).
9. Date of next meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on 22 March 2002 at Winchester City Council.
Last update: 04/08/2008