AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2003 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 31 January 2003
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by Councillor Shaun Cully, Leader of Gosport Borough Council.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 29 November 2002 (paper 3).
4. Presentation by Sam Younger, Chairman of the Electoral Commission, and discussion on enhancing the electoral process and voter turnout
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 4).
5. Hampshire and Isle of Wight Policy:
(a) Impact of MoD Land Sales
Report by the Chief Executives’ Group (paper 5A).
(b) Hampshire Natural Resources Initiative
Report by the Head of Natural Resources Initiative, Environment Department, Hampshire County Council (paper 5B).
(c) Supporting People 2003 Onwards
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 5C).
6. Association Business Matters:
(a) Subscriptions and Budget for the Association 2003/2004
Joint report of the Honorary Treasurer and the Policy Manager (paper 6A).
(b) District Council Appointments to Outside Bodies - Proposal for an Appointments Panel
Joint report of Honorary Secretary and Policy Manager (paper 6B).
7. Future Agenda Items and "five-minute slot"
Report by the Policy Manager (paper 7).
8. Date of next meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on 28 March 2003 at Hart District Council.
Last update: 04/08/2008