AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2004 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Annual Meeting held on 16 July 2004
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Mayor of Eastleigh, Councillor June Hughes
2. Appointment of Chairman.
3. Appointment of Vice-Chairman.
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 26 March 2004 (paper 5).
6. Public Sector Land Disposals in Hampshire and Isle of Wight
(a) Presentation by Ministry of Defence Estates
(b) Briefing on Public Sector Land Disposals in Hampshire and the Isle of Wight - report by the Director (paper 6B).
7. Progress on Implementing the Housing Supply Action Plan
Report by the Director of Environment, Hampshire County Council (paper 7)
8. Second Generation Local Public Service Agreement
Report by the Chief Executive of Hampshire County Council (paper 8).
9. The Quality Town and Parish Council Scheme and Revised Parish/Town Charter
Report by the Director, Hampshire Association of Parish and Town Councils (paper 9).
10. Accredited Community Safety Officers
Report by the Director of Property, Business and Regulatory, Hampshire County Council (paper 10).
11. The Associationís Action Plan 2004-2005, Future Agenda and Annual Report
Report by the Director (paper 11).
12. The Associationís Budget and Subscriptions 2004-2005
Report by the Honorary Treasurer and the Chief Executive of New Forest District Council (paper 12).
13. Programme of meetings 2004 -2005 and date of next meeting
(a) To approve the programme of meetings for 2005 (paper 13A); and
(b) To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on 24 September in Winchester Guildhall at 10.30 am.
Last update: 04/08/2008