AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2004 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 24 September 2004
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Mayor of Winchester, Councillor Cecily Sutton
2. Presentation by Patricia Hughes (Deputy Chair) and Paul Hoey (Head of Policy and Guidance) of the Standards Board for England (paper 2).
3. Broadband Developments
Presentation by John Rees-Evans (Head of Economic Development, Hampshire County Council) (paper 3).
5. Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 16 July 2004 (paper 5).
6. Appointments to Outside Bodies
Report by the Director (paper 6).
7. Hampshire Pension Fund
Report by the County Treasurer (paper 7).
8. Change of Name for the Association
Report by the Director (paper 8).
9. Five Minute Slot and Future Agenda
Report by the Director (paper 9).
10. Date of next meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on 26 November 2004 at New Forest District Council, Appletree Court, Lyndhurst.
Last update: 00/00/00