AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2005 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Annual Meeting held on 3 June 2005
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
2. Appointment of Chairman
3. Appointment of Vice-Chairman
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 18 March 2005 (paper 5).
6. Community Safety Issues
Presentation by Paul Kernaghan, Chief Constable, Hampshire and Isle of Wight Constabulary - on revision of Police Command Units and by Dick Oldfield, Home Office - on the review of the Crime and Disorder Act, answering questions raised by Members at the last meeting of the Association. Our letter to the Government Office is attached as a brief background paper (paper 6).
7. The Joint Authoritiesí Gypsy and Traveller Panel - Actions Undertaken to Date and Proposals to Improve the Management of Unauthorised Encampments
Report by the Head of Estates Practice, Hampshire County Council (paper 7).
8. Supporting People
Report by the Supporting People Manager for Hampshire County and Districts (paper 8).
9. The Associationís Action Plan 2005-2006 and Annual Report
Report by the Director (paper 9).
10. The Associationís Budget and Subscriptions 2005-2006
Report by the Director (paper 10).
11. Five Minute Slot and Future Agenda
Report by the Director (paper 11).
12. Programme of meetings 2005-2006 (paper 12) and Date of Next Meeting
Last update: 04/08/2008