AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2005 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 25 November 2005
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by Councillor Mrs Yvonne Parker-Smith, Chairman of the Council.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 23 September 2005 (paper 3).
4. Hampshire’s Strategic Force Project - Background Paper
Report of the Clerk to the Police Authority and the Chief Constable (paper 4).
5. Future of Public Sector Partnerships
Report by the Director (paper 5).
6. Joint Working on Efficiency and Human Resource Management
Report by the Director in association with the Chief Executives of East Hampshire District Council and New Forest District Council (paper 6).
7. Local Government Regional Forum (report-back)
Report by the Director in association with Councillors David Gillett and Tony Jackson (paper 7).
8. The Future of Hampshire Buildings Preservation Trust
Report and presentation by the Chairman of the Trust (paper 8).
9. Five Minute Slot and Future Agenda
Report by the Director (paper 9).
10. Date of next meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held on 27 January 2006 in the Council Chamber at Hart District Council, Fleet at 10.00 am.
Last update: 00/00/00