AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2007 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Annual Meeting held on 8 June 2007
that all the reports attached to this agenda are in
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Right Worshipful Mayor of Southampton, Councillor Stephen Barnes-Andrews
3. Appointment of Chairman
4. Appointment of Vice-Chairman
5. Minutes of the meeting held on 30 March 2007 (paper 5)
6. Briefing on Mental Health Services and Application for Foundation Trust Status
Presentation by Richard Barritt of Solent MIND dealing with the development of mental health services involving local authorities, health services and the third sector and by Martin Barkley of the Hampshire Partnership NHS Trust which is seeking Foundation Trust status (briefing note - paper 6).
7. Hampshire Economic Partnership
Peter Dean, HEP Managing Director, will be introduced by Andrew Lloyd, Chief Executive of Rushmoor Borough Council, HEP Board Member and Chair of the HEP Executive. Report by the Director (paper 7).
8. The Associationís Action Plan 2007-2008 and Annual Report
Report by the Director (paper 8).
9. The Associationís Budget and Subscriptions 2007-2008
Report by the Director (paper 9). Annex.
10. Five Minute Slot and Future Agenda
Report by the Director (paper 10).
11. Programme of meetings 2007-2008 and Date of Next Meeting
To approve the programme of meetings (paper 11) and to decide when to hold the next meeting of the Association. The 28 September meeting is scheduled to take place in County Hall, Newport, Isle of Wight commencing at 10.30 am.
Last update: 04/08/2008