AND ISLE OF WIGHT
Home | All about HIOW | Members and Staff | Meetings | Key documents | Links | Election Results and Political Control | Representations and Responses | Officer Networks | Other Useful Information
Back to 2007 Meetings Index
Agenda for Association Meeting held on 26 January 2007
that all the reports attached to this agenda are in
For further information on this Agenda, please contact Nick Goulder (tel: 023 8068 8431)
A G E N D A
1. Welcome by the Mayor of Eastleigh, Councillor Peter Wall.
3. Minutes of the meeting held on 24 November 2006 (paper 3).
4. Hampshire Water Partnership
Presentation by Andrew Pitt, Co-ordinator, Hampshire Water Partnership (paper 4).
5. Developments at National Level
(a) Paul Coen, Chief Executive of the Local Government Association, will attend to discuss the work of the LGA, developments at national level and the central-local partnership.
(b) The "Best" Commission on the future
direction of the Local Government Association - report by the Director
6. Disabled Facilities Grants
Report by the Director with advice from the Chief Financial Officers’ Group (paper 6).
7. How the Hampshire Gardens Trust can help Local Authorities
Presentation by Tony Hurrell, Chairman of the Conservation Committee, Hampshire Gardens Trust (paper 7).
8. Association Budget and Subscriptions 2007/2008
Joint report by the Treasurer and the Director (paper 8) Annex.
9. Five Minute Slot and Future Agenda
Report by the Director (paper 9) Annexes.
10. Date of next meeting
To note that the next meeting of the Association will be held at 10.00 am on 30 March 2007 at Winchester Guildhall.
Last update: 04/08/2008